Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Another addition from my Journal!

I know it´s been a long time. I had limited internet access, but I wrote down a lot of my experience by hand in a journal. Here´s a lil´ bit from my journal!

October 8
Hi All! Well, Nicole and I are both feeling a lot better. I know that you´ve all been wondering about us, and we are doing fine. I am now in a city called Urubamba in La Valle Sagrada just 2 hours away from Cuzco. Nicole and I have been staying with Victoria, our new friend, for the last few weeks. Victoria is a Resident of Perú, she´s been here for 16 years and originally traveled to Perú with a group who travels to sacred places all over the world. She came to visit Machu Pichu with a group that visits sacred energy point around the world and has been here ever since! She is originally from Michigan and now stays in Urubamba, her new home. Victoria studies shamanism and has a few Maestros (teachers) including her friend Ruben, an Anthropologist and Archaeologist and Don Ignacio, an Auyasquero who lives in the Jungle. The Three of us have been having a good time together, and we´ve been taking it easy.


 Nicole left for Lake Titicaca with a friend and I decided to stay with Victoria in Urubamba. There are still things here in (near) Cuzco... for example Macchu Pichu that I would like to see...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole & Simone,
    This is Carolina, we met the first time in Pisac at the coffee place, and coincidently we re-met in Cuzco the morning of the day that i was leaving to Lima. I found today the little paper with your post info that Simone gave at Pisac. I hope to read more about your trip. I am back in the US, but I will have to come back to Lima soon for a few days. Let's keep in touch, say hello to Victoria. Kisses!!
    Carolina

    ReplyDelete